Friday, May 30, 2003

too good to be true

when i thought of my utopian work situation, i knew i had a slim chance of achieving it. well, in the first place, it wouldn't be utopian if it was achievable.

but as things have a weird way of falling into its places, Head Honcho gave me a "second lease in work life." utopia is possible after all! i got excited with work again and decided not to tell Crosspatch of my current state when she gets back from vacation.

during today's meeting with Crosspatch, she said to me that i'll still be doing the work i really hate on top of the "second lease in work life" work Head Honcho gave me. that was it. that was my boiling point. i snapped back to reality and realized it had been always been the unachievable utopian after all.

tsk tsk tsk. it was too good to be true.

noteworthy

Head Honcho announced today a noteworthy announcement (what else?!?!) in the office. we have a 15th month bonus for our achievements last year. woohoooo!!!!

i can't rejoice any further because at this moment, i'd rather have my utopian world than a month's bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home