Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wack Wack Day 3

Tiger and I watched the James Blunt concert last night with his aunts Ting and Kat. But before we were able to go to Araneta, there was an "emote" moment for Nigel.

Nigel saw his Kuya dress up. He knew that his Kuya was leaving the house. So I told him that I was going to the office and his Kuya was coming with me because he is my bodyguard. And his reply, "I want to be your bodyguard too!" Oh my. That was a wrong excuse to tell him. Of course I said he couldn't come so he cried, and he cried, and he cried. It took us about 30 minutes to calm him down and additional 15 minutes to distract him.

He even asked me, "Why do you have to go to the office?" I replied, "So that we will have money to buy pizza." But still he replied, "Why? Why? Why?"

So dumb of me not being able to come up with a better answer to the question, "Why do you have to go to the office?" Haha :)

Poor kid, he was so tired from crying that he was already asleep when we got back from the concert. It was still 11PM when we got back and he usually sleeps past 12AM.

I took a shower when we got home. I was already inside the bathroom when I heard Tiger, "Tita, open the door, I need to make wiwi." What the heck?!? There are 4 bathrooms in this house and you want to use the one I'm using?!? You even have a bathroom of your own inside your room?!? But I relented and stepped out of the shower so that he can use the bathroom first.

Come sleeping time, Tiger told me that he will sleep in "my room." I said he can't. He told me, "How come Nigel can sleep with you?" No kids, it's not about me playing favorites, it's about me sleeping on the floor when you want to sleep with me. Haha :) Good thing there's an extra sofa bed and that's where Tiger slept. The last time I slept on the floor, I only had a comforter on my back. Nigel got "my bed."

But I figured out that Tiger wanted to sleep with me because "my room" is the only one allowed to have the aircon turned on :)

I'm sleepy :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home