Friday, May 16, 2008

Wack Wack Day 2

Upon opening the door, I saw Nigel watching TV. As usual, he was watching Sponge Bob. But when he saw me, he said "Tita, can I watch Sponge Bob in your laptop?" I said yes, of course. I'm just wondering how watching Sponge Bob in a 13" computer screen is much better than watching it on flatscreen TV.

Ate Irma, one of the 3 yayas of the household, asked me if Tiger texted me to ask if I could bring home pizza. I said Tiger didn't tell me anything about that.

Come dinner time, Tiger approached me.

Tiger: Do you have money ba?
Me: Why?
Tiger: Can we have pizza?
Me: What pizza?
Tiger: The Hawaiian. Family.


There goes my P400. Haha :)

That night Nigel also told me that his mom doesn't watch YouTube. I replied, "But YouTube is so much fun." And his smart-aleck reply, "I know!"

Jules, your son thinks you're missing a lot by not logging in to YouTube haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home