Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wack Wack Day 1

Mario said that I should write my own version of "The Nanny Diaries" so here goes:

Nigel: Tita, can I watch Sponge Bob?
Me: On the TV?
Nigel: In the Internet.
Me (challenging Nigel): Where in the Internet?
Nigel (annoyed, thinks his Tita is dumb): In YouTube!!!


There. I got my YouTube introduction. From a 5-year old.

Nigel and me in "my room" only and then Tiger comes in.

Nigel: Hi Ku!
(Short for Kuya) How are you? Do you like the aircon?

Tiger walks out of the room.


We all know that the question "How are you?" is normally not followed with a question "Do you like the aircon?" :)

I didn't have funny moments with Tiger. He's a teenager now. He's so in love with his laptop and PSP that he hardly talks. Typical teen :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home