Wednesday, September 29, 2004

salon adventure

around 6:30pm last saturday, a friend called me up and asked me to accompany her to Piandre. when we arrived at Piandre, the receptionist told us that they were not accepting customers anymore since they close at 7pm. so we headed to Salon de Manila. when we were about to park, the guard asked us if we had appointments since the salon closes at 7pm also. and so we left. we decided to go to "that salon in the corner near ABS".

since i had nothing better to do, i decided to get a haircut myself. the stylist asked me "do you always tie your hair?" and i said yes. he asked me if i would be comfortable wearing side bangs. believe me, i had nothing better to do. i said yes. he told me that i can still tie my hair even with the bangs. his exact words: para may ginagalaw galaw ka sa hair mo. and then he proceeded on cutting my hair. he then suggested to put some body on my hair. and i said OK. and then he goes on cutting my hair again in l-a-y-e-r-s. i was a bit surprised with myself for being so game with the stylist. haha :) and that explains my new haircut.

i was texting a friend that i was in "that salon in the corner near ABS". and she replied: ah yung parlor ng mga artista. voila! cholo barretto was there. hahaha :) and the Born Diva contestants go there too. jeez.

but the service was great! hands down. the people were so nice. well, i think they need to be nice since they are servicing artistas.

4 Comments:

Blogger jajajanice! said...

Hi ya Karen! :D Whats that salon near ABS again? Gusto ko kase talaga magpakulot!

10:07 AM  
Blogger bratinella said...

japanice, sa Salon West yung aking adventure. ok dun :) kulot? i hate being kulot! palit na lang tayo ng hair hehe :)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Ernan said...

hehe i have a new haircut too

10:56 PM  
Blogger bratinella said...

waw ernan finally nagpagupit ka na :p kalbo ka na ngayon? huy come back here na in absi, your former boss is not employed here na naman eh :p

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home