Saturday, July 24, 2004

wasted website

someone posted a comment on my first KText post. i was curious as to how she got to my blog.  so i checked my sitemeter, and there i found out that she used google to go to my blog.  her search string: KTEXT ABS-CBN.

then this question posed me: why do people have to resort to searching it when ABS-CBN has its own website?  the answer is plain and simple: because people can't find it in the ABS-CBN website.

it would have been perfectly fine with me if a different subsidiary is handling the updates of the website.  but no! my officemates are the ones updating the website and they can't even write articles about our projects.  heck, they can't even write about the ABS-CBN shows or Star Cinema movies.  they have non-ABS-CBN stuff there. what a waste.  all those servers dedicated to them, not to mention the leased line accounts, and 1 newly-hired staff. *shrug*

no, i'm not asking for help from the webteam in promoting the KText project.  fans of Piolo and the SCQ Teens are posting about it. i owe them a lot. i owe the webteam nothing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right! I did look for KText first in ABS-CBN's website after seeing it advertized on TV, but I didn't find it there, so I did a Google search and that's how I found your site.

I'm curious, though -- what made you conclude that I'm a "she"...? (I am, by the way). Haha!

Anyway, I do agree with you... I usually visit ABS-CBN's site first to find more, but I end up doing a search for other sites.

~ Carla Fan

7:59 PM  
Blogger bratinella said...

hey carla fan :)

actually, i wasn't aware that i used she. lucky guess huh? :) carla is such a sweet girl! she never fails to beso or give you a hug when she sees you. i just saw her an hour ago.

next on KText, ringback :) download ka ha? :) kulit ni carla nung recording niya. lalo na nung pumasok sa studio si pauleen. fun to be with yung mag bestfriends na yun.

thanks for promoting Carla's keyword in your site.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a New KText thread on PinoyExchange.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind....I have a question -- how do you subscribe to KTEXT Ringback? I read on the Karel Marquez Forum that it's available na, and they gave instructions for subscribing to Karel's ringback... but I can't find info about how to subscribe to it for other Kapamilya stars.

~ CarlaFan

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi brattiy.. i wanted to ask lng how to unsubscribe to ktext.. because im loosing a lot of money because of that.. pls reply asap.. u can email me at gumibearry@yahoo.com.. plss plss reply... theres no instructions or anything about ktext on the abscbn website

thanks in advance and hope u can help me!

elois

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home