Friday, May 28, 2004

from happy to sad

that's how my day went by, from happy to sad.

playing hooky early in the working, i went out for official business with Marine Scientist. i thought it would take long, but it took us 30 mins to complete our business. and since we were in the area already, i suggested to Marine Scientist that we pass by at this cd sale i know. P100 for a CD and P50 for 2 MCs. cheap right? so wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.

when we arrived at the place, it was heaven for me but hell for my wallet. i knew i couldn't buy everything that i wanted since i had to pay for my apartment rent yet. so i set my mind to 5 CDs.

i ended up buying 4. 1 less than my budget.

here are the CDs that i ended up with:

The Cranberries - Bury The Hatchet


U2 - Pop


Bjork - Greatest Hits


Sheryl Crow - The Globe Sessions


im so tempted to go back tomorrow and buy the other CDs i wanted. i have yet to stop myself from doing so.

so that was the happy part.

and now for the sad part. and the paragraphs below are snippets from my email confession to Cross Patch and Feeling Liam.

sometime april, when the wap site had too many links already, the wap site wouldn't load on SE T68i phones
so i changed the links from absolute URLs to relative URLs to shrink the file size so that it would load on the SE T68i phones.

little did i know that it would affect the charging on NotToBeMentionedTelco downloads.

sorry again. i take full responsibility for this incident.
whatever consequences as a result of this incident, i will accept.


gulp! i was shaking the whole afternoon. i don't know if due to the office temperature or to my nervousness. i hope its the former. but i know its the latter.

i'm gonna lose sleep over the weekend because of this. Cross Patch and Feeling Liam haven't read my email confession yet. they were already out of the office when the incident happened.

i couldn't sit still so i texted Cross Patch that if ever she can access her email now, she must do so. instead she called me and i knew she was mad. she told me "Lets deal with it on Monday."

double gulp. i am so terrified to go to work on monday. i hope she doesn't hang me upside down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home