Tuesday, August 12, 2003

i don't get it!

i sent this email to the 2 new employees in the office. we were asked to orient them about our jobs so we had to set a meeting with them for the orientation.

are you girls free 10am aug 13?

sabay na kami ni dan for MMS & Video

thanks.


and one of them replied.

hello bratty!

we have 10.30 orientation with charo, fyi.
ok lang ba after?

thanks :)
lei


wait, wait, wait. i don't get it. i was asking for a 10 am meeting and not a 1030 am meeting so i think there's no conflict in there. and its not as if their 1030 am meeting would be in makati. they'll be meeting with my seatmate. the one seated on my left. my gath! calculate how far that is! uhhhhh, a few inches away from me?!?!?! haayyyy, its so early in the morning and i get this unnecessary headache.

hear ye CSI fans

here's a pretty long & informative article from the NYTimes.com on Anthony Zuiker, the creator of C.S.I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home