Tuesday, May 16, 2006

hala kata!

haha, i got this comment from jk na mag blog naman daw ako. naka "deadma sa blog" mode ako. wahaha.

anyways, i officially left the Celebrities group yesterday. i'm my own team now, content development team. woohoooooo! no more revenue targets. no more whole-day sessions with olats OLAP.

why the change of heart? i just want to rest. to take a break. a slow-paced worklife. i want to own my time. my artists own my time.

rainy season is here!

ang labo ko! biglang segue dun sa weather. wahaha.

2 Comments:

Blogger CF said...

Yayness! A new blog post!

Congratulations on your new move! :D

11:23 PM  
Blogger jk said...

mantakin mo yun... nasa ibang group ka na pala. my gash.

eniweys, goodluck!

at wish ko lang makapag update ka na lagi ng blog mo. hehehe

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home